Sr. Digital Marketing Account Manager
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
At Thomas, we're revolutionizing the manufacturing industry with our cutting-edge omni-channel growth marketing strategies. With a remarkable 125-year legacy in the business, we're now expanding our client-facing Growth Marketing team to serve our most upper-tier customers.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist you will serve as the primary POC for our mid market clients to develop full funnel growth strategies with a focus on user acquisition, attribution and nurturing.
What you'll be doing as a Sr. Growth Strategist:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients and cultivate strong and trusted partnerships with each of them
- Develop, present, and implement holistic growth marketing strategies that align with client goals, covering aspects like user acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute multi channel marketing campaigns that ensure alignment with client expectations, and deliver on ROI
- Define lead scoring attributes and identify opportunities for our customers to capitalize on
- Lead weekly or biweekly client calls to review program KPIs, deliverable updates, and program progress
- Leverage data analytics to uncover actionable insights, identify trends, and make informed recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns continually
- Address clients’ questions or concerns about the performance of their program and provide strategic and tactical solutions
- Partner with Sales to offer a holistic service that can lead to increased revenue
- Travel to meet with clients in-person to strengthen partnerships and gain a deeper understanding of their business
What you bring to our team:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in a growth marketing or digital strategy role
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing position or agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing best practices (organic, paid, social email, ABM), analytics tools (GA4, GSC, HubSpot), and how to leverage a marketing technology stack
- Outstanding communication and people skills
Some nice-to-have experience:
- B2B and/or industrial/manufacturing industry knowledge
- Experience using SEO tools (e.g., SEMRush, AHRefs, Google Ads, Optmyzer, Google Search Console), LinkedIn analytics, Data Studio reporting from Google, A/B testing software, and/or chatbot plugins
- Experience using marketing automation platform tools (e.g., HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Certifications: Hubspot (email, Inbound), Google Analytics, Google Ads, and/or project management
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.