Digital Marketing Account Manager
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
At Thomas, we're revolutionizing the manufacturing industry with our cutting-edge omni-channel growth marketing strategies. With a remarkable 125-year legacy in the business, we're now expanding our client-facing Growth Marketing team to serve our most upper-tier customers.
As a Growth Marketing Strategist you will collaborate with your clients to gain a deep understanding of their unique business objectives and design digital strategies to drive tangible outcomes.
What you'll be doing as a Growth Strategist:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients to cultivate strong and trusted partnerships with each of them
- Plan, collect, and document client goals and deliverable feedback for use by cross-functional teams (coordinators, design, development, and SEM)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns, ensure alignment with client expectations, and deliver on ROI
- Lead biweekly or monthly (dependent on program scope) client calls to review program KPIs, deliverable updates, and program progress
- Consult with and educate clients on the digital marketing best practices that guide the strategic direction for their program
- Address clients’ questions or concerns about the performance of their program and provide strategic and tactical solutions
- Leverage data analytics to uncover actionable insights, identify trends, and make informed recommendations to optimize marketing campaigns continually
- Develop, present, and implement holistic growth marketing strategies that align with the clients’ goals, covering aspects like user acquisition, conversion, and revenue growth
What you bring to our team:
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role; agency preferred
- Minimum 1 year of client-facing experience
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience
- Some knowledge of best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing, and/or blog writing
- Experience with our tech stack: Hubspot, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- B2B and/or industrial/manufacturing industry knowledge
- Experience using SEO tools (e.g., SEMRush, AHRefs, Google Ads, Optmyzer, Google Search Console), LinkedIn analytics, Data Studio reporting from Google, A/B testing software, and/or chatbot plugins
- Experience using marketing platform tools (e.g., HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Certifications: Hubspot (email, Inbound), Google Analytics, Google Ads, and/or project management
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.