Sourcing Coordinator, Instant Quote
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is looking to expand the Sourcing Team by adding a Sourcing Coordinator dedicated to providing best-in-class service for our expanding group of global Partners and Customers. The Sourcing Coordinator will work cross functionally to execute a variety of service functions in an effort to create a frictionless order experience for both the Partner Network and our customers. The ideal candidate is seeking a fast paced career opportunity and is driven to delivering unparalleled service for both customers and partners. Creativity, attention to detail, and a strong verbal/written communication skill set are critical assets. Flexibility and a relentless focus to finding unique solutions for each part will make the difference for this position.
Often the Sourcing Team is the last chance to fulfill our customer’s order. As a result, the Sourcing Coordinator will be responsible for identifying and implementing solutions for the most challenging and complex orders. This will require: collaboration with multiple internal teams; active engagement with Xometry’s partner network; and collaboration with the customer to develop a recovery plan for each order.
Day to Day:
- Initial triage of orders by uncovering potential manufacturing issues (Tolerances, design limitations, material availability…ect).
- Identifying alternative sourcing strategies
- Cultivate network relationships and proactively communicate capacity gaps / constraints across the network
- Work cross functionally to devise recovery strategies for your assigned orders
- Accountable for sourcing KPI’s (margin and time to resolution)
- Must be a detail oriented, problem solver with the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and grow within the company and the position
- Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously
- Proficiency in computer skills to include: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides (Google’s equivalent of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); and basic Internet navigation skills
- Basic knowledge of Solidworks, Salesforce, Looker, and Mechanical Print interpretation are encouraged
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Commerce or a related field preferred
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and customers
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.