Growth Marketing Manager, Buyer Acquisition & Retention
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for a creative and energetic marketer to lead our acquisition and retention (full lifecycle) marketing efforts for the buyer side of the Thomasnet.com marketplace. The candidate will lead strategic planning, develop messaging, and execute marketing campaigns targeting supply chain and engineering leaders to bring them to Thomasnet.com’s expansive directory of North American suppliers.
- Deeply understand the Thomasnet.com buyer target
- Develop brand messaging relevant to the Thomasnet.com buyer target
- Identify marketing channels and execute marketing campaigns that exceed our growth targets
- Collaborate with the marketing team as well as the Thomasnet.com product, sales, and other teams to create and implement ideas
- Manage budgets
- Come up with big new ideas
- Develop a strong Thomasnet.com buyer email program
- Be a key member of the overall Xometry/Thomas marketing team
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, ideally focused on account-based marketing or B2B marketing
- Experience working at a B2B marketplace company is preferred
- Experience with marketing strategy including messaging and execution of campaigns with external vendors and partners
- Evidence of strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities as necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn about how Thomasnet.com’s platform is fueling the industries of today and tomorrow
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.