Retention Marketing Manager, Supplier Services
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
With Xometry, Thomasnet.com has created an industrial manufacturing marketplace and marketing services platform for suppliers to grow their businesses. Reporting to the Director, Supplier Marketing, this role will own Retention Marketing for Thomasnet.com and play a key stakeholder role in the retention and growth of current suppliers at Thomas. This role will be critical in the strategy to enhance our customer experience and grow accounts.
Xometry offers a full suite of tools for manufacturers through the Xometry Job Board, Financial Solutions, and Thomasnet.com. This role represents our commitment to building a best-in-class platform that is tasked with delivering value to all manufacturers by giving them better access to buyers, materials, cash flow, growth capital, and expense management.
- Create, optimize, and evolve retention strategies to grow supplier/customer base
- Develop a deep understanding of supplier behavior and identify innovative solutions for marketing campaigns to engage and retain suppliers
- Work closely with sales and marketing counterparts to align on product messaging and customer strategy
- Own the marketing path for supplier renewals, partnering with Sales and others to execute
- Identify appropriate media channels for target audience and work closely with the team to develop a budget, measure results, and make recommendations
- Achieve campaign objectives/KPIs and develop strategic plan to deliver
- Analyze marketing campaign performance including email metrics, conversion, and retention to understand effectiveness and ROI
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to develop improvements to product ideas and ensure a supplier-first mentality in all marketing efforts
- Leverage software tools (HubSpot, Tableau, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to inform a data-driven approach in all that we do
- 7+ years of relevant experience in customer retention marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Proficiency with HubSpot, Excel, Salesforce, PowerPoint (and Google Docs equivalents), Tableau/Looker
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Experience executing customer marketing plans in a digital marketplace
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, sales, and services teams
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills, with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
- Data/ROI driven and not afraid to own their own revenue related KPIs
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Solid experience in project management skills, with ability to organize and prioritize
- Experience with creating user flows and managing customer experience through different channels of communication
- Experience identifying customer success stories and execution of campaigns to promote them
- A willingness to think creatively, test frequently and learn from failures
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.