Sales Ops Analyst
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
As a Sales Ops Analyst you will play a pivotal role in shaping our sales strategy by providing reporting and valuable insights on sales data and activities. You will directly support sales leadership while driving the development and implementation of our sales analytics and data strategy, while identifying trends and recommend solutions or processes to drive sales effectiveness.
- Work on building and maintaining sales commission data, pipelines, and ad-hoc reporting
- Act as a strategic partner to our senior sales leaders while becoming an expert on the assigned regions performance, key metrics and top initiatives.
- Provide proactive, timely and actionable analytics, with a focus on improving sales productivity highlighting trends and other key indicators across the sales region.
- Utilize advanced data analytics techniques to extract, analyze, and interpret incomplete datasets, deriving directionally accurate information to inform our strategic decisions.
- Explore product bundling and product suite optimization to maximize our existing offerings.
- Identify ideal demographics for our product suites and provide insights on targeting strategies.
- Analyze sales floor performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Have the ability to independently source relevant data and recognize when the right data is available.
- Transform data into actionable insights and visualize it effectively using tools like Looker.
- Track data trends and size customers, linking this information to future business strategies.
- Identify and communicate critical trends and insights to drive business decisions.
- Demonstrate a passion for working with data and the ability to turn raw data into actionable insights.
- Serve as a liaison between our data needs and what is currently available, guiding data cleansing efforts when necessary.
- Possess the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders with data-driven insights.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline. Master's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst, with a focus on sales analytics.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages, such as SQL, Python, R, or similar.
- Strong experience with data visualization tools (Looker is preferred) and dashboard development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate complex findings and insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to independently source and assess data for relevance.
- Familiarity with data cleansing processes and experience in data cleaning is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Must be a permanent resident of the US
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.