Manager, Customer Service
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
This Manager, Customer Service and Partner Care (CPC) will support strategic development and tactical execution for the CPC Team to include identifying opportunities to transform the customer/partner journey. By leveraging workforce management, technology, and through staff retention and engagement, they will ensure strong alignment with goals. The Manager, CPC, will make sure the team meets the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) on both on premise and cloud-based systems. Must have IVR/CCaaS related experience. This role will collaborate closely with Order Processing, Returns Merchandise Team, Product, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Corporate Communications, and Engineering Teams. The candidate must be highly organized, flexible, and adept at handling multiple projects with cross-functional teams and tight deadlines. This manager will lead a team of ~10-15 and report directly into the Director, Customer and Partner Care Operations.
This position is located in our Lexington, KY office and will be on-site 5 days a week.
- Partner with the internal teams to assess the customer/partner/stakeholder journey to identify pain points that limit a customer/partner’s experience
- Analyze insights and data from internal teams, systems, and external customers to continuously look for enhancement opportunities
- Collaborate with Training and Quality Teams regarding process improvements, and training opportunities
- Communicate regularly with the team regarding policy changes, training requirements and system and process updates
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize contact center operations and improve customer service levels
- Establish performance metrics and regularly monitor and analyze contact center performance to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of contact center operations with overall business objectives
- Lead and motivate contact center staff to deliver outstanding customer service and achieve performance targets
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure that contact center staff have the skills and knowledge required to perform their roles effectively
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Manage, monitor, and report Improvement Plans and appropriate initiatives to adequately support the Omni-Channel infrastructure in aligning with business needs and service strategies
- Establish the CPC Support Team responsibilities and shifts to ensure meeting SLAs on cases, phones and chats. Review Salesforce cases: Monitor status, assign, and update cases as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of leadership in Operational or Customer Experience, preferably in Customer Service and/or Call Center roles
- 7+ yrs of overall customer service experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the agility to work across a diverse range of strategic and operational topics
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize and present complex topics to senior executives
- Ability to manage at least 10+ team members in a matrixed, fast moving and highly charged contact center environment while maintaining team focus, productivity, and delivery
- Manage omni-channel tools and dashboards, staffing, schedules, and Salesforce cases and chats
- Make sure the team meets Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Requires knowledge of the telephony applications and platforms such as Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, AWS Connect, etc.
- Highly experienced with Cloud-based Contact Center As A Service (CCaaS)
- Deep understanding in call center/telephony data and backend monitoring and reporting tools
- Strong client facing consulting skills and excellent communication skills
- High energy individual with demonstrated people management & leadership skills
- Strong ability to balance structure and process with the ability to move quickly and make good decisions
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize against business needs in a fast-paced team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing business environment
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.