Senior Sales Manager, Mid-Market Team
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
At Xometry, opportunity begins with the ability to make an impact from day one. You are not simply filling a job description, you are adding your own uniqueness to our culture and enhancing it. Our mission is to provide true value for our customers, and to ensure that Xometry team members are empowered to be better than they were yesterday. We are a TEAM and we make a DIFFERENCE!
Xometry's sales team is growing and we are ready to add to our sales management team! The Sr. Sales Manager is responsible for supervising and organizing our Account Executive, Mid-Market team. You will be responsible for managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting and exceeding planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training and development of your salespeople.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage a solid Account Executive team that exceeds sales goals.
- Ensure that the sales pipeline remains full of qualified leads & prospects.
- Coordinate sales & operations activities to assist reps in winning deals.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate the team to reach daily goals.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM-Salesforce.
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- Conduct employee interviews, orientations, and hiring of staff.
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge education.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years managing and directing a sales team.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience in technical sales and manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to train, develop, grow and lead a sales team to success.
- Eager and driven to exceed goals.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.