Customer Support Specialist - Saturday Fixed Schedule
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for working with customers across an array of industries including aerospace, defense, commercial, automotive, industrial, and medical devices to help provide top-tier service on their orders and inquiries.
What will you do from day to day?
- Serves the customers and partners through effective communication, troubleshooting, proactive learning, deepening relationships, and advocacy over the phone, chats and emails while researching and resolving issues and inquiries quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the support queue, monitoring ticket levels, cleaning up tickets, and getting the appropriate information from customers to appropriately respond to the customer's inquiry. Communicate and resolve inquiries via phone, chat and email, escalating issues to the Leadership team when appropriate.
- Provide timely updates to customers, and as appropriate, all internal teams on the status of pending support tickets.
- Organize and communicate customer feedback to the appropriate internal team customers.
- Maintain high service level standards by meeting or exceeding all service level metrics including but not limited to contact center metrics, NPS scores, quality assurance score and adherence to schedule.
- Serve the needs of the customers and partners by creating alternate solutions that mitigate risk while still meeting their needs.
- Ensure an exceptional customer and partner experience by proactively bringing forward customer friction points, continuous improvement ideas and employee experience suggestions.
- Contribute to the development of Xometry's culture and strategic vision; the achievement of organizational goals; and support and emulate the Core Values.
- Consistently focus on personal development by ensuring you are current on all assigned training, continuous improvement methodologies and actively working through a personal development plan that identifies skill gaps.
What are the qualifications?
- Embody situational adaptability within a high paced, ever-changing environment through the ability to pick up on situational cues and seamlessly adapting personal, interpersonal, and leadership behavior.
- Familiarity with any ticketing system is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written)
- Proven record of satisfying customer needs while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Capable of learning general guidelines to manufacturing in different processes
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.