Account Executive I, Supplier Sales
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
- Follow up on leads, target prospects using extensive database, develop pipelines, and close new business programs over the phone and internet leveraging a “land and expand” playbook.
- Maintain a high level of acceleration focusing on consultative solution-based selling of our highest value product set.
- Identify key decision-makers among the targeted leads to initiate the sales process, close business via telephone, email or webinars.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives.
- Provide compelling product demos via the phone emphasizing service value and benefits, discussing contract terms, quoting prices, and closing sales.
- Develop sales plans to achieve individual goals.
- At least 2 years of experience in quota carrying sales role.
- At least 1 year of B2B sales experience.
- Experience in an outbound selling role.
- Experience selling digital marketing services.
- Self-starter mindset.
- Coachability: you bring a growth mindset every day and feel excited to learn from your peers! Feedback empowers you.
- An inquisitive approach: you're comfortable digging deep to find the answers from a client.
- Ability to build consistent new business revenue pipeline.
- Commitment and curiosity to stay current with industry trends.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.