Account Executive I - SMB (Inbound)
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships, projecting company values of trust, service, and honesty, identifying strategic long-term clients, developing attractive and profitable injection molding and value-added service proposals, and ultimately securing substantial and repeatable orders.
- Develop business with existing and new customers
- Create and actively manage plans to reach specific sales objectives, profitable growth, and market share/image improvement.
- Provide technical expertise and assist customers in selecting the best rapid manufacturing technology for their development projects.
- Be the contact person for all new projects related to prototyping and low volume production.
- Provide guidance to our sales engineering team to develop quotes based on specific customer needs. Ensure new customer requirements are collected and made available for internal departments to initiate project management.
- Deliver technical presentations at customer seminars and industry events.
- Collect and report industry trends, competitor information, customer events.
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of sales experience in a quota carrying full cycle sales role.
- Experience in a high volume inbound sales role.
- Proficiency in programs such Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Zoom/WebEx/GoToMeeting.
- CRM experience with Salesforce or similar systems.
- Demonstrated prospecting and sales planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; written and verbal.
- Strong negotiation skills and results driven.
- High energy with positive attitude to comfortably engage with and sell to customers.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced high growth environment.
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling software preferred.
- Engineering or Manufacturing background preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Here at Xometry we believe in diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are committed to welcoming, respecting, and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all.
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.