Sales Manager, Enterprise Account Management Team
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry's sales team is growing, and we are ready to add to our sales management team. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Manager is responsible for supervising and organizing our Enterprise Account Manager team.
You will be responsible for managing organizational sales by developing and inside sales playbook, meeting and exceeding planned goals, ensuring the health of our current customer base, and coordinating with our marketing department on required sales content. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training and development of your salespeople.
What You’ll Do
● Build and manage a solid Account Manager team that exceeds sales goals.
● Ensure that the sales pipeline remains full of qualified opportunities.
● Coordinate sales & operations activities to assist reps in winning deals.
● Monitor employee productivity and motivate the team to reach daily goals.
● Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM-Salesforce.
● Supervise team in accordance with company policies & procedures.
● Conduct employee interviews, orientations, and hiring of staff.
● Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, and threats.
● Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching and product knowledge.
● Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
What We’re Looking For
● Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
● 5+ years managing and directing a sales team.
● 3+ years of Enterprise sales experience.
● Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
● Knowledge of and experience in technical sales and manufacturing is a plus.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Dedication to providing great customer service.
● Ability to train, develop, grow, and lead a sales team to success.
● Eager and driven to exceed goals.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
See more open positions at Xometry
Something looks off?