Senior Salesforce Engineer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
Xometry is currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our team and build solutions that leverage our real-time data, Artificial Intelligence predictive models, and data ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and work collaboratively alongside technology teams and business stakeholders to accelerate the innovation of our global manufacturing marketplace.
What You'll Do
- You will use your past knowledge related to SFDC integration architecture as well as third party integration tools to help the organization enrich data on the SFDC platform, as well as enrich data in external systems.
- Using your past experience with the SFDC Platform, you will guide the organization to make decisions between build vs buy, and between declarative vs programmatic techniques.
- You will lead team release activities, including an environment management plan that includes the application of CI/CI principles, theories, concepts, and use of software methodologies, tools, documentation processes, security protocols, and test procedures to successfully deliver on SFDC projects.
- You will solve hard problems on a team that includes salesforce developers, admins, and product owners, helping our company and marketplace to grow. Your team will collaborate closely with other technology and operational teams within the compay.
- You will write high quality code yourself, as well as performing code reviews and mentoring other team members, in SFDC best practices.
- 5+ years of professional Salesforce development experience on high-output teams
- Deep expertise in Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Strong opinions about Salesforce SDLC, deployments, and environment management
- Mastery of SOQL and Salesforce Metadata
- Experience building complex, real-time data integrations using either the Salesforce API (Bulk, Metadata, REST, Tooling, etc.) or platforms such as Heroku Connect
- Experience with Sandboxes, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, and Change Sets
- Experience with knowing when to solve a problem in Salesforce declaratively or programmatically
- Plus if you have the following certifications: Salesforce Technical Architect, Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, or Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States
Nice to haves:
- Experience integrating external apps into SFDC using tools such as lightning containers or Canvas
- Experience with agile software methodologies and techniques.
- Experience writing SQL
- Any of the following certifications:
- Salesforce Technical Architect
- Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect
- Scrum Master
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off + 13 Holidays
- 401(k) with match
- Life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Dog friendly office spaces
- Free coffee
- And more!
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
See more open positions at Xometry
Something looks off?