Business Operations Coordinator - Lexington, KY - 2201830
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
All of us have a short list of the things that make a job great. If your list includes being able to make a difference, count us in as your next place to work. UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 10 company leader in health care at a time when health care is evolving for everyone. Our billing teams are part of an important chain of events that impact the lives of our members in positive ways. Join this group and we’ll have an impact on you. Apply now and discover the exceptional training, support and opportunities to grow that you’d expect from a Fortune 10 company.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am – 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and weekends. Our office is located at 230 LEXINGTON GREEN CIR, Lexington, KY. You will also be required to attend two (2) out-of-the-office meetings per month.
We offer weeks of on-the-job training. The hours during training will be 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Prepare for client meetings including printing and compiling of meeting materials and timely distribution to appropriate individuals.
- Coordinate and schedule client meetings.
- Type meeting minutes for board of trustee meetings including recording motions, actions and decisions.
- Work with cross-functional business partners/departments including marketing, billing and eligibility teams on required compliance mailings and printing.
- Handle printing and mailing of monthly client invoices.
- Additional mailing and printing of documents as needed
- Development of client presentations and reports using Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Provide daily administrative support to account management and other office staff.
- This position is 100% on site in the office during normal business hours.
What makes this a special challenge? For one, we want to create a quality experience for every person we serve. So the bar is high for accuracy, communications style and effectiveness. Also, you’ll need to be researching and resolving problems before, during and after calls within a high volume, demanding environment.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED OR equivalent work experience
- Experience with scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Must travel to 2 out of office meetings per month
- Must be 18 years of age OR older
- Ability to travel 10 % of the time
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (8:00am – 5:00pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and weekends.
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (ability to sort, filter, and create simple spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management) and Microsoft PowerPoint (creating slides and presentations)
- 1+ years of experience working with Adobe Acrobat (extracting pages, highlighting, search, and working with applications within Adobe)
- Detail oriented, quick learner, strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member with multiple teams
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work accurately and effectively to meet deadlines
- Previous experience taking minutes for formal meetings
- Experience working with a mail sorter and folding machine
- Experience working with a printer/copier in an office setting
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location, and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups, and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.