Project Integrator, (TS/SCI) GovCloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProgram & Project Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced Project Integrator to join a team of highly motivated software, systems & security engineers working on Infrastructure at scale in support of US National Security customers. Be part of the team that solves infrastructure deployment issues with software, delivers high velocity and high quality infrastructure in specialized public cloud environments, and delivers leading edge database services.
The Technology Program Management team works across our Cloud Business Units driving programs that deliver innovative, enterprise cloud solutions for our customers.
Top 5 reasons to join our team
*Thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery, and innovation.
* Drive the end-to-end delivery of world-class technology solutions.
* Be a catalyst for change in the realm of World-Class Technology and Products.
* Enjoy a hyper-transparent flow of information, conversation and ideas.
* Innovate and invent the future of Agile and Social program management.
* You will work closely with the Engineering and Operations team to enable streamlined business processed by creating and maintaining detailed documentation, SOP’s, and knowledge articles.
* You will coordinate, submit and manage appropriate credentials and accesses for the Engineering and Operations team in accordance to policy.
* You will coordinate and track reoccurring action items to completion, ensuring key business objectives and customer deliverables are met.
* You will drive accountability, ownership, and metrics for the Engineering and Operations Team to support business goals to maximize impact.
* You will help coordinate communications on policies and strategic initiatives.
* You will demonstrate a sense of autonomy and urgency for ownership of your areas and proactively take accountability for progress forward.
* You will get a chance to improve your influence and collaboration skills working with various other Infrastructure teams across Salesforce.
* You will be interacting with a highly innovative and creative team of Systems, DEVOPS and Site Reliability Engineers, developers and architects.
* You will develop trusted relationships with key technology and functional leaders & stakeholders to drive focus on the strategic program objectives and optimize service delivery.
* Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
* 2+ years of experience providing project management teams support
* Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation.
* Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
* Ability to successfully collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and customer support.
* A service oriented minded person who “Thinks Customer”.
PLEASE NOTE: Qualification for this job is contingent upon acceptable results from a background investigation as well as your obtaining and maintaining the specific level U.S. government background investigation required for this role.This candidate must be a U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who does not hold dual citizenship and agrees to complete a U.S. federal government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position.This position requires a USA TS/SCI with Polygraph security access level.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.