Senior Account Executive - Banking
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Senior Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across a patch of German Enterprise Accounts in the Banking Industry.
Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of experienced, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on customer experience, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Salesforce, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As part of our Enterprise Sales team you will be selling to our top Enterprise Banking Accounts.
- You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Lead entire complex sales-cycles and often make pitches to C-level executives to demonstrate the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Several years experience in software solutions selling
- If no tech sales experience: Strong experience in a complex sales position in the Banking Industry
- German & English language skills: proficient in both oral and written communication.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for premier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Effectively optimize internal and external networks.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and an aim to succeed.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- substantial educational and wellbeing reimbursement
- broad variety of self-development , e-learning and career development programs
- Attractive parental benefits and parental leave options to help you tend to all your family needs
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is, Equality. We believe in equal opportunity employment for everyone. We also promote and respect work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual’s voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
Come join one of the most innovative companies in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.