Prime Named Account Executive - MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
To exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling MuleSoft solutions.
- You will run the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales to position and sell MuleSoft's Enterprise Platform.
- By implementing detailed customer discovery and research, you will formalise a Go To Market strategy and build qualified target account lists.
- You will drive Pipeline development through a combination of customer engagements, marketing campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- You will proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline and close business to meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Engage with prospect organisations to position MuleSoft solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Lead the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Business Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to improve overall revenue generation.
- You will build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, sophisticated sales training, and development programs
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer happiness
- Proven experience of selling enterprise software of SaaS solutions, ideally business applications gained within a major software vendor or system integrator.
- Successful history of net new business sales (direct), with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Proven track record of sales over achievement, selling to clients in the aligned verticals.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building positive relationships internally and with the customer.
- Fluency in English
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the proficiencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.We are a recognised Disability Confident member under the UK Government Disability Confident employer scheme. We are committed to providing an inclusive recruitment process and will offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are welcome to opt-in to the interview scheme as part of the application process. If you would like to apply under the scheme, please click the link to the Accommodations Request Form above and scroll to the UK Disability Confident Scheme section within the form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.