To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Manager, Communications is responsible for developing the global communications strategy for Field Enablement programs as well as supporting overall departmental and executive messaging.
The Manager will lead and support program management and process effectiveness across Field Enablement via communications strategy, planning, and execution within the larger Global Enablement organization.
The formal charter is to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness – partnering with Global Enablement leaders, communications teams, and cross-functional groups to deliver programs and projects that enable us to operate as a cohesive, integrated team. This role reports to the Senior Director, Global Enablement Executive Initiatives & Engagement.
This role will work closely with Global Enablement team members to help convey the vision, progress, and current state of affairs for the organization in a consistent, compelling, and visible way. This individual will drive communications to ensure programs inform, educate, motivate, and engage field employees.
This individual should have outstanding social skills, project management skills, and writing skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and work comfortably with leadership.
Specific duties and responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement Global Enablement communications strategies across the Field Enablement programs. Establish deployment plans and share standard processes for enablement projects and communications.
- Promote key initiatives for Global Enablement. These include enablement communications, communications strategies, and cross-enablement processes and programs. Includes drafting key messaging, communications, presentations, talk tracks, FAQs, and other materials.
- Support operational meetings and company-wide Enablement experiences including Town Halls, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other communication events.
- Ensure messaging is aligned, consistent, and strategic across all communications.
- Write impactful communications (Slack posts, emails, presentations) with clear CTAs and relevant resources.
- Partner with key enablement leaders and collaborators to align on communications messaging.
- Standup global, repeatable processes and tools to support key existing Field Enablement Programs.
- Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the Values & Behaviors for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.).
- Experience in both large, tech company environments as well as small, high-growth companies.
- 7+ years of communications, project management, and enablement experience in operational and program roles.
- Experience building global communication plans to support business priorities. Ability to translate sales objectives into enablement goals and plans.
- Proven ability to collaborate with teams while maintaining focus on outcomes and/or removing barriers.
- Ability to work with senior management, peers, and vital team members across multiple organizations, geographic regions and/or cultures.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills. Will be diligent and results-driven.
- Business communications experience is a must.
- Experience with Slack, email platforms, analytics, and/or the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platforms are a plus.
- Knowledge of the enterprise software market landscape, enterprise cloud computing, and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models is helpful.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.