Customer Experience Engineer
As a Customer Experience Engineer (CXE), you will lead and drive strategic initiatives related to identifying and reducing break fix service actions and related costs. The CXE will liaise with all necessary parties to identify and drive actions that reduce the cost of supporting our customers all the while reducing service disruptions to improve the customer experience. Using field service data and device failure analysis, the CXE will engage relevant subject matter experts, customer teams and customer end users to identify holistic opportunities and then specific solutions that reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction with our service offerings.
What you’ll do
- Perform both detailed and routine engineering calculations as well as analyze relevant data sets to identify areas for improvement in service action rates and cost per service action
- Use PowerBi and other data sources to gather and analyze field service data
- Work with cross functional teams continually identifying opportunities to improve product performance and reduce service interruptions for our customers
- Visit local and global customers or service centers to build relationships, improve Customer satisfaction, and reduce cost by gaining first-hand knowledge of usage and environmental factors
- Support all areas involved in customer and other service escalations such as critical/severity 1 issues, epidemic issues, and back-order / supply issues
- Analyze and develop presentations or cost summaries to demonstrate cost of service-related issues with intent to drive recommendations for improvements
- Assist in root cause analysis to mitigate current and future failures
- Work strategic projects, by leading and influencing cross-functional teams, including global functional areas
- Develop business cases to demonstrate impact of issues and actions. Present the findings, introduce, and drive recommendations based on data and testing results
- Work directly with customer teams and world-wide large customers to bring added value to end users and increased efficiency to our organization
- Identify, recommend, and drive creative solutions that effectively resolve issues and manage from concept to implementation close
- Define and manage service problem track code change request
- Analyze and process quarterly warranty reimbursement report for OEM and/or acquisition partners
- Examine field data for integrity/quality issues or calculation errors. Follow-up with process owners to drive corrective actions ensuring Lexmark has the right data to drive decision making
- Bachelor of Science degree or other relevant technical or business degree
- Excellent, proven data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in PowerBi, advanced Excel functions and other data analysis tools and techniques
- Familiar with printers, copiers or similar products and support services, including typical service offerings such as managed services, base warranty and extended warranty agreements
- Ability to recognize cost adders and reconcile those against contractual obligations and customer satisfaction
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Must be able to relay the problem and solution to customers, senior management, functional experts
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to convey technical and often novel customer support or product improvement concepts
- Familiar with disparate business functions and the leadership ability to overcome objections and resource constraints
- Self-directed with the ability to break down organizational barriers
- Proven ability to identify and drive recommendations to resolve issues and drive changes that are sometimes unpopular
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and meet condensed timelines and milestone targets under pressure
- Experience working directly with large customers to understand and resolve complex issues
- Broad experience in the areas of data analysis, service delivery, customer service, and/or product engineering
- Data science experience
- Lean operational excellence or six sigma experience – practical problem solving / 5 why / root cause identification / analysis
*Relocation assistance will not be offered for this role.
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click here to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.