Cybersecurity Incident Response Lead
Our technology is outstanding, but it’s the talented, diverse and driven people behind our company who make it all happen. Our employees have the determination to go further, the adaptability to adjust to an ever-changing global market, the heart to stay passionate and personally invested, and the mind to know when to step back and put it all in perspective.
Lexmark is looking for an experienced cybersecurity professional who can lead people, build processes, and implement technology to help keep Lexmark secure. This leader will work with various cybersecurity teams to make sure policies and practices are operationalized. They will also be responsible for the Lexmark Cybersecurity Incident Response process. They will monitor, engage and act on events and alerts from various cybersecurity tools.
This person will be responsible for working with the CISO and Global Information Technology Operations teams daily to balance cybersecurity and operational concerns. They must have a strong ability to communicate and balance competing priorities.
- Monitor and respond to cybersecurity events and incidents using established processes, creating process and procedures where none are already established. Also, provide technical and process leadership to an offshore Cybersecurity Operations team.
- Enforces cybersecurity policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles.
- Monitoring of cybersecurity events in the SIEM, other security feeds and then take appropriate action based on the company cybersecurity policy. Perform process improvements to reduce incidents and MTTR with the further goal of eliminating recurring incidents and false positives.
- Supports internal investigations by performing e-discovery, forensics, and other investigative techniques.
- Detailed analyses of various cybersecurity event sources.
- Create and execute a cyber-war gaming or range exercise incorporating multiple business line scenarios.
- Ability to identify compromised computers using logs, packet capture, and related computer centric evidence sources.
- Develop advanced capabilities necessary to monitor and detect indicators of compromise using cybersecurity scripts, tools and services.
- Serve in a leadership role facilitating the incident response process while ensuring the appropriate urgency and discretion is applied to the incident.
- Communicate upwards according to incident response guidelines. Provide feedback to Cybersecurity Governance and Architecture teams regarding improvements found in day-to-day activities.
- Travel will be required to meet with Cybersecurity and Operations teams.
- Be a security advocate and change leader for security initiatives and operational processes with a goal of improving the overall culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or related Computer Science field with 5+ years of Information Technology experience.
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, NIST, and ISO 27001 frameworks.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Experience with leading onshore and offshore global teams.
- Strong ability in multiple technologies, analytical techniques, and leadership skills.
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, ISO, and NIST Frameworks.
- Excellent organizational, communication, documentation and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Operational Processes (Event, Incident, Change, Problem).
- In-depth knowledge of SIRP (Security Incident Response Process).
- Has familiarity and general understanding of Microsoft Cybersecurity tool set .
- Has familiarity and general understanding of data security, common vulnerabilities, and attack patterns.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to utilize data to drive continuous improvement.
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CompTia + Certifications (Network+, Security+, CySA+)
- Ethical Hacker Certification
- ITIL Certification
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click here to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.