Cybersecurity Endpoint Engineer
Our technology is outstanding, but it’s the talented, diverse and driven people behind our company who make it all happen. Our employees have the determination to go further, the adaptability to adjust to an ever-changing global market, the heart to stay passionate and personally invested, and the mind to know when to step back and put it all in perspective.
Lexmark is in search of a seasoned endpoint engineer with a passion for designing and constructing technology to enhance endpoint management systems. The selected candidate will collaborate with multiple teams to ensure the implementation of Lexmark's IT operations and cybersecurity policies. The role involves working with Architecture teams to design, build, and implement these systems. The engineer will also be responsible for monitoring tool efficiency, setting guidelines, and eliminating barriers to achieve desired outcomes.
Additionally, they will liaise with IT operation teams to resolve any endpoint-related issues. The ideal candidate must possess robust communication skills and the ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Develop and integrate endpoint management solutions to resolve technical issues and implement security standards on workstations and mobile devices.
- Design, configure, implement, and maintain endpoint management systems to conform to established hardware, software, and security industry standards.
- Be able to use infrastructure as code to deploy systems in cloud environments.
- Install, test, and deploy operating systems, patches, updates, drivers, and applications to devices using endpoint management tools.
- Work with IT teams to provide advanced technical support for endpoint devices.
- Maintain knowledge base and documentation related to responsible systems and services. Maintains and increases technical knowledge through coursework, workshops, seminars, readings, and cross training with other team members.
- Serve in a leadership role facilitating the incident response process for endpoint incidents while ensuring the appropriate urgency and discretion is applied to the incident.
- Communicate regularly with management on projects and operational metrics.
- Light travel will be required to meet with international teams.
- Be an advocate and change leader for cybersecurity endpoint initiatives and operational processes with a goal of improving the overall culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related field with 3-5+ years of Information Technology experience.
- Advanced knowledge of workstation operating systems and virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Knowledge of endpoint management systems like Intune, SCCM or Managed Engine
- Advanced knowledge of desktop security hardening concepts, including group policy, firewalls, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of patch deployment cycles, including antivirus definitions.
- Knowledge of virtualization solutions for endpoint devices.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation capabilities for infrastructure as code.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with ITSM, ITIL, NIST, and ISO 27001 frameworks.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple priorities with proven organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Experience with working with onshore and offshore global teams.
- Strong ability in multiple technologies, analytical techniques, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Operational Processes (Event, Incident, Change, Problem).
- CompTia + Certifications (A+, Network+, Security+)
- ITIL Certification
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click here to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.