Corporate Income Tax Senior Analyst
Lexmark has an exciting Corporate Income Tax Senior Analyst opportunity. The Senior Analyst will assist with the preparation and maintenance of corporate tax filings, documents, and reports; the preparation of the global income tax provision; and providing internal support as needed for the IRS audit.
- Prepare the federal tax returns, extensions, quarterly estimated tax payments, and tax withholdings;
- Assist with aspects of ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes including;
- Calculating the year-end U.S. income tax provision;
- Calculating global interim effective tax rates;
- Composing income tax disclosures for U.S. reports;
- Preparing uncertain tax positions and developing documentation to support income tax positions taken for financial statement purposes and liabilities recorded for uncertain tax positions;
- Return-to-provision calculations; and
- Preparing tax reconciliations and analysis of tax general ledger accounts
- Consolidate the global cash tax forecast while working with global treasury to reconcile cash tax forecast to actuals
- Work with Engineers to complete the companies Research & Development Credit
- Manage the US fixed assets within SAP while partnering with Corporate accounting to make necessary changes
- Support federal audits by responding to IDR’s
- Assist with tax fixed assets including coordinating with the local and shared service center’s fixed asset teams to ensure tax fixed assets are recorded accurately;
- Represent the tax department in cross-functional meetings to provide guidance with respect to tax matters;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary;
- Monitor and analyze tax regulatory and compliance developments, document the impacts on the company, and make recommendations to the Tax Manager; and
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and accuracy in tax reporting and compliance, including the use of technology- enabled solutions;
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting or Finance with an advanced degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of Corporate Income Tax experience, ASC 740 experience a plus
- Big 4 or Multinational corporate experience preferred;
- Experience working in OneSource preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills; and
- Experience working in SAP and BPC is a plus.
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
We are proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click here to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.