We are looking for students who are in the following field.
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Management Accounting
Student OJT Qualifications:
- Can commit a 4-5 months of internship for 1st & 2nd semester term and 2 to 3 months for Summer term.
- Amenable to work on a fulltime onsite internship.
- Officially enrolled for the internship subject of the intended internship period.
- Updated CV
- Cover letter - please indicate the number of hours required, semester duration you intend to have your internship (i.e. September to December or January to May or June to August)
- School Endorsement Letter
- Parent's consent & waiver
- Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) provided by the company.
- Student Insurance provided by their school.
- Good moral character
- Other requirements as provided by the company.
Our company provides an Internship Allowance per day so if you are a qualified Student-Intern applicant, please go ahead and click on "Apply" to start the process.
How to Apply ?
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Global Privacy Notice
Lexmark is committed to appropriately protecting and managing any personal information you share with us. Click here to view Lexmark's Privacy Notice.