Senior Manager (IT Procurement Category Lead)
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
As the Senior Manager, IT Procurement Lead, this candidate will play a pivotal role leading a team to drive efficiency through the development and execution of strategic sourcing and category management strategies specific to IT professional services (e.g., T&M through Managed Services/outcome-based deliverables). Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the IT professional services category and team, ensuring transparency in spend and compliance with our IT organization.
1. Strategic Sourcing: Develop and implement efficient sourcing strategies for the IT professional services category, ensuring optimal vendor selection and cost-effectiveness.
2. Compliance Management: Adhere to federal and state regulatory guidelines, meticulously reconciling purchases with vendor invoices, validating pricing accuracy, and ensuring contract compliance.
3. Category Oversight and Leadership: Lead the IT professional services category and team through proactive vendor negotiations and identification of promotional opportunities, contributing to overall cost savings.
4. Influence IT Professional Services Strategy: Begin to shape the IT organization's strategy by providing valuable insights and recommendations based on your in-depth understanding of the IT professional services landscape.
5. Decision-Making: Take the lead in making decisions on moderately complex issues related to technical approaches for project components. Work independently, demonstrating a high level of autonomy.
6. Objective Setting: Exercise considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches for assignments, contributing to the overall success of IT procurement initiatives.
Use your skills to make an impact
Additional Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years Proven procurement experience with evidence in complex IT Professional Services statements of work
- 2+ years of People management experience
- 2+ change management experience
- 2+ project mgt experience
Passion for Continuous Improvement:
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for contributing to an organization dedicated to continuously improving customer experiences.
Focus on IT Professional Services Category Management:
- Specifically, contribute your expertise in IT category management, focusing on crafting and enhancing Statements of Work for IT services.
If you have the requisite qualifications and are enthusiastic about making a substantial impact in a dynamic procurement role, we invite you to join our team, which is dedicated to excellence and innovation.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$102,200 - $140,700 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.