Inbound Contacts Beneficiary Service Rep (TRICARE Plans)
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstIf you are a problem solver, resourceful, and looking to make a difference for your family as well as others, we want you on the Humana Government Business team! Help us deliver exceptional experiences to our TRICARE members as a Work from Home Inbound Contact Beneficiary Service Representative (BSR)
· Deliver a consistent customer service experience by providing efficient and timely resolutions to our TRICARE beneficiaries and providers
· Act as customer advocate by resolving complex concerns in an accurate and timely fashion
· Demonstrate ability to make good business decisions aligned with our Humana values
· Prioritize workload to continuously answer incoming calls and maintain established schedules
Perks & Benefits:
· Full Benefits effective Day 1 of employment
· Annual Incentive (Bonus) Opportunity
· Amazing PTO (Paid Time Off)
· Robust 401(k) plan through Charles Schwab
· Career Mobility
· Eligibility for associate wellness and rewards program
· Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Refinancing
Use your skills to make an impact
· Our Department of Defense contract requires U.S. Citizenship for this role
· Must successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
· Must have 2 or more years customer service experience in a professional environment
· Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously.
· Demonstrated ownership to problem-solve independently
· Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Required Work Schedule:
· This role starts on March 25th, 2024. Virtual Training will start on day one of employment and runs the first 6 to 8 weeks with a schedule of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
· Attendance is vital for success, so no time off is allowed during training, with the exception of observed (and paid) company holidays.
Work Schedule Following Training:
· Following training, you will work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 am – 7:00 pm (regardless of time zone), Monday - Friday. Shifts will be assigned at time of offer.
· The initial 180 days of employment constitute an Appraisal Period, during which unapproved or unscheduled time off is restricted. This Appraisal Period is essential to your learning and development, which is why we ask for perfect attendance.
· This position requires learning many systems, policies, and tools, and it takes time to become proficient in the role. You must be willing to remain in this position for a period of 12 months before applying to other Humana opportunities outside of Humana Government Business.
· Experience in healthcare, military, or managed care environment
· Call Center experience
· College degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s) highly preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices – formal training or experience
**Please be sure to include your resume with your application!**
Work at Home Guidance
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership.
- Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first-round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone, and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
ALERT: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a Social Security Number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
This is a remote position
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$31,900 - $43,900 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.