VP, Home Health Sales
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstAs one of the nation’s largest home health providers, CenterWell Home Health (CWHH) combines the stability and opportunities of a large national company with the ability to make a positive, local impact. We provide care for patients in their homes who are managing a chronic condition or recovering from injury, illness, surgery or hospitalization.
The Vice President Sales for CenterWell Home Health (CWHH) develops/directs implementation of overall national sales strategy and growth plans. Leads region sales in planning and implementation of strategies and tactics required to fulfill the region objectives, particularly in assuring sales growth success. Works closely with Operations and other CWHH teams to ensure achievement of overall Company objectives. Conducts continuous review of results, initiating changes and recognizing accomplishments. Works under general direction.
- Leads and is accountable for regional based sales organizations and centralized business development and sales support functions, ~ 1,000 associates nationwide
- Key executive leader on the CWHH leadership team, influencing growth strategy for all locations nationwide (i.e. growth markets, nurse capacity, etc.)
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes to include capture management, sub-channel optimization and business development activities with a particular emphasis on senior populations.
- Partner with Marketing on CenterWell website content and brand messaging.
- Establish CenterWell Home Health as a recognized leader and national brand.
- Ensure that CenterWell’s unique value proposition is understood, differentiated, and contributes to long-term relationships, collaborations, growth and retention.
- Responsible for partnering on innovations that enhance patient engagement to ultimately drive retention.
- Influence broad tactics to improve patient satisfaction ultimately impacting retention with an understanding of the needs and requirements of a senior-centric population.
- Collaborate with marketing team to establish new market launch, growth, customer acquisition cost, conversion goals and monitor performance across all new and mature markets.
- Collaborate to create executive and market level funnel reporting to track all growth and key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with marketing to advance market archetypes & consumer segment opportunity sizing to guide strategic plans and investment.
- Advance the marketing analytics roadmap that will deliver a direct marketing predictive response model to improve marketing effectiveness
- Collaborate with marketing to guide the national and market priorities.
- Perform all team leadership duties inherent in an executive role. This will include recruiting, hiring, coaching, and developing team members, along with typical performance management activities.
- Develop and recommend sales expense budget. Monitor and manage expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints.
- Leads team who supervises, directs and plan sales initiatives and centrally coordinated sales projects.
Use your skills to make an impact
Key Candidate Qualifications
In general terms, the ideal candidate will have extensive sales/sales leadership experience (typically 10+ years), preferably in a home health environment. He/she will also have experience leading a multi-channel sales organization (stronger preference toward selling a service vs a product) or experience in a value-based care organization leading broad scale strategic growth initiatives. This person will also have a proven track record of growth performance and budget achievements, strategic planning, and good financial skills. Finally, this person will be a strong leader of people with proven success in expanding and elevating the capabilities and performance of a multi-level team. Bachelor's degree (ideally in healthcare administration, business, or a related field) is required; Master's degree preferred.
In addition to the above, the following professional qualifications and personal attributes are also sought:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the polish, poise, and executive presence that will ensure effective interaction with senior and executive level audiences, both internally and externally.
- Highly collaborative mindset and excellent relationship-building skills, including the ability to engage many diverse stakeholders and SMEs and win their co-ownership in the outcome
- Current or recent leadership experience in a large, highly matrixed company (i.e., Fortune 150), with proven ability to influence leaders and key stakeholders in such an environment
- Experience working with strategic analytics to drive optimal business performance.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM platform or another prominent sales platform.
- Experience understanding Market environment and trends
- Direct marketing experience
- Multi-site sales management experience
- Proven ability to create practical solutions to address business challenges
- Knowledge of Home Care Home Base
- Ability to stimulate collaboration across functional areas with an ability to build teams, as well as consensus
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
About CenterWell Home Health: CenterWell Home Health specializes in personalized, comprehensive in-home care for patients managing a chronic condition or recovering from injury, illness, surgery or hospitalization. Our care teams include nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, home health aides, and medical social workers – all working together to help patients rehabilitate, recover and regain their independence so they can live healthier and happier lives.About CenterWell, a Humana company: CenterWell creates experiences that put patients at the center. As the nation’s largest provider of senior-focused primary care, one of the largest providers of home health services, and fourth largest pharmacy benefit manager, CenterWell is focused on whole-person health by addressing the physical, emotional and social wellness of our patients. As part of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM), CenterWell offers stability, industry-leading benefits, and opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We proudly employ more than 30,000 clinicians who are committed to putting health first – for our teammates, patients, communities and company. By providing flexible scheduling options, clinical certifications, leadership development programs and career coaching, we allow employees to invest in their personal and professional well-being, all from day one.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.