Case Manager/Social Worker-Green Bay
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
The Care Coach 1 employs a variety of strategies, approaches and techniques to support a member's optimal wellness state by coordinating services & resources. Identifies and resolves barriers that hinder effective care. Ensures patient is progressing towards desired outcomes by continuously monitoring patient care through use of assessment, data, conversations with member, and active care planning. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
Use your skills to make an impact
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in the Human Services or related field with one (1) year of experience working with at least one of the Family Care target populations OR a four-year bachelor’s degree in any other field with three (3) years’ related experience working with at least one of the Family Care target populations.
***The Family Care target group population is defined as: frail elders and adults with intellectual, developmental, or physical disabilities***
- Certification in social work
- Workstyle: This is a field position where employees perform their core duties at non-company locations, such as providing services at business partner facilities or prospects' and members' homes.
- Work Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
- Travel: up to 40% throughout Green Bay, WI and surrounding areas.
- Typical Work Days/Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm CST
Limited Geography Remote - This is a remote position but located within a specific geography.
WAH Internet Statement
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership.
- Employees who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office employees with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
This role is part of Humana's driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits.
This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
Humana offers a variety of benefits to promote the best health and well-being of our employees and their families. We design competitive and flexible packages to give our employees a sense of financial security—both today and in the future, including:
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time and jury duty pay
- Recognition pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Tuition assistance
- Scholarships for eligible dependents
- Parental and caregiver leave
- Employee charity matching program
- Network Resource Groups (NRGs)
- Career development opportunities
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants may be asked to provide their Social Security Number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
About Inclusa: Inclusa manages the provision of a person-centered and community-focused approach to long-term care services and support to Family Care members across the state of Wisconsin. As a values-based organization devoted to building vibrant and inclusive communities, Inclusa deploys a unique approach to managed care with a trademarked model of support named Commonunity® which focuses on the belief in everyone, and from that belief, the common good for all is achieved. In 2022, Inclusa was acquired by Humana. This partnership will allow us to create a model of care that provides industry-leading support for members across the health care continuum.About Humana: Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers, and our company. Through our Humana insurance services, and our CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.