Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Professional
Become a part of our caring community and help us put health firstHumana is recruiting for a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Professional to join our Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Finance team. Successful candidates will be responsible for monthly tasks related to Hyperion database support, month end close, financial & metrics reporting, forecasting, invoice management, ad hoc reporting and will interact with others to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Hyperion database support including uploading data from other team members and updating existing reporting tools
- Update monthly metrics for monthly financial reviews (MFR)
- Manages vendor invoices, purchase orders, and research within payment systems
- Manages budget, forecast, LTP, and monthly reporting for multiple operational areas
- Establish, foster, and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and management within Finance and PBM
- Continues to evaluate where process improvements can be made
- Financial reporting – update reporting to share financial results with your business partners
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
Use your skills to make an impact
- MUST live within 60 miles of Louisville, KY with the expectation of 2-3 days per week in office as business needs dictate
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hyperion
- Experience with budgeting, modeling, and financial analysis with the ability to support business operations partners.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel & Access specifically
- Strong written and oral communication to effectively discuss financial data and related analysis
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong desire to learn and advance
- Strong organization skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- 2+ years experience with budget and forcasting
- Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred
- Advanced Degree or Certification (MBA, CPA, CMA)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) is committed to putting health first – for our teammates, our customers and our company. Through our Humana insurance services and CenterWell healthcare services, we make it easier for the millions of people we serve to achieve their best health – delivering the care and service they need, when they need it. These efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, Medicaid, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Humana not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Humana to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.