Sales Support Representative
DescriptionAre you passionate about contributing to the well-being of the Medicare population? Would you like to provide support to an active and fast-paced team of sales professionals? If so, the Sales Support Representative provides effective sales administrative support to assist the team with bringing new members onboard and retaining the customers we serve. This position performs advanced administrative, operational and customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
Responsibilities may include: answering phones, greeting customers/members, planning activities, coordinating/leading minimal center activities each month, recording visits to the Retail Center in CRM system, creating marketing materials upon request (including flyers and business cards), ordering marketing materials, pulling data and creating reports, preparing for meetings and recording notes, and completing general administrative duties. This role requires good time management to prioritize requests, create and organize processes to complete administrative tasks and projects.
- 1 year of administrative experience or related experience
- 1-3 years of experience working in sales, marketing, or a related field
- Prior experience with technology to include high level use of laptop, proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
- This position is not remote and is located in Lexington, KY. You must reside in the Lexington, KY area or within a commutable distance
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare industry experience
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and an additional language without limitations or assistance
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Full time associates enjoy:
- Base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using exciting virtual pre-screen technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a virtual pre-screen, you will receive an email and text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this virtual pre-screen, you will receive a set of questions to answer. You should anticipate this virtual pre-screen to take about 10-15 minutes.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40