The Senior Strategy & Program Development Professional
DescriptionThe Senior Strategy & Program Development Professional within the Neighborhood Center Programs team supports implementation and development of health education programming (for virtual and in person) to our PCO clinics. The role is a shared service resource and will support all PCO clinics (250+).
Neighborhood Centers are a portfolio of 40 retail locations and virtual services where Humana members and other consumers can experience the Humana brand promise in a high-touch, retail setting, to include health education and improvement programs, clinical support, health screenings, customer service support, agent/sales support, and peer social engagement. Whether it’s a fun fitness class, a health education demo, or just a place to hang out, Humana Neighborhood Centers provide a variety of no-cost educational and recreational opportunities for adults. Our on–site and virtual educators empower participants to take control of their own well-being through educational health, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle programming in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
As the Senior Strategy & Program Development Professional you will plan, develop, implement and evaluate program strategy initiatives by building trusting relationships with internal and external partners and engage with appropriate business partners to support the program plan by:
- Creating health education content geared toward the senior population
- Develop implementation plans (playbooks, "how to" and communication plans) for other teams to use host and facilitate health education programs
- Lead events, projects, pilot programs and processes to help solve problems and meet organizational goals
- Conduct outreach initiatives
- Engage and maintain relationships with internal and external partners to align and support the program plan
- Work with marketing to drive utilization and consumer and member engagement into the health education programs
- Legal and Compliance review of the programs materials
- Maintain a deep understanding of the needs and goals of consumers and business to develop requirements, data and features needed to deliver on a best-in-class digital experience
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Review program visitation on a regular basis to gain insights into who we are attracting into programs
- Responsible for coordination of all marketing pieces promoting the programs
- Accountable to drive progress toward program visitation goals which would include, quality audit, evaluate program effectiveness, evaluating reporting metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively/professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Reports and collaborates with the Associate Director of Programming and Health Education who is driving strategy and high level relationships
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience writing health education content.
- Speak to groups to initiate and/or perform activity, lectures, etc.
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Intermediate level experience with Excel
- Must be passionate about health education and contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style.
- Digital experience (web, mobile, social and ecommerce) is required.
- Computer skills -including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Overnight travel up to 20% depending on location.
- Experience managing projects.
- Clinical background
- Previous work with vulnerable adults or the geriatric population
- Experience with Health Education program planning and implementation
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership.
- Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. Just to name a few:
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO package
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Annual Incentive Plan
- 401K Plan
- Well-being program
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing
If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Social Security Task:
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$69,800 - $96,200 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.