Sr. Process Improvement Professional, Digital Asset Management
DescriptionHumana is focused on the well-being of our members and empowering them to live a life that’s healthy, active, and rewarding. We are looking for a Senior Process Improvement Professional who can play a leading role in defining and transforming processes and related technologies, procedures and ways of working necessary to deliver a personalized experience reliably and efficiently. This role requires innovative thinking about the interactions between Humana and the consumer, and a practical understanding of how multi-channel, personalized marketing communications and consumer engagement are executed.
The Senior Digital Asset Management Process Improvement Professional owns the overall management of digital assets, data, process, optimization, and adoption with the digital asset management (DAM) repository. This role will work closely with the DAM Product Manager, MarTech Enablement & Operations, the Internal Creative Agency and Marketing stakeholders to implement best practices, adoption strategies, asset management strategies and tool integrations, including helping drive DAM-related enterprise strategy as a key contribution to our Marketing Technology ecosystem. Responsibilities include:
Quality & Process
- Ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the process.
- Continuously improve and keep up to date with DAM application and industry best practices.
- Develop and oversee content procedure workflows to ensure useful, relevant workflows that meet business needs across the system and across the asset life cycle (ingest to archive).
- Develop enterprise policies and procedures, creating best practices and processes for asset maintenance and sharing.
- Partner with DAM Product Manager and Planning & Workflow manager to integrate technologies and automate workflows.
- Identify KPIs, develop reporting and analyze data to gain insights and optimize performance
- Monitor and audit assets to ensure adherence to established governance standards; ensure process standards are being followed for managing assets.
- Provide regular reporting and tracking for insights into KPIs, for example, the number of records approved, the number of approved records downloaded, etc.
- Assist and lead DAM processes through the asset lifecycle, including workflows for creation, naming and approval of assets; uploading, tagging, and sharing content; syndication of assets and information to partners; and depreciating and archiving assets.
- Drive metadata and taxonomy strategies and approach, considering asset retrieval needs and alignment with business needs.
- Proactively maintain metadata, ensure metadata is being applied properly by users, and audit metadata as needed.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for DAM users.
- Communicate updates to library processes and content.
- Gather and log feedback from DAM to drive adoption and process improvement.
- Provide training and ongoing support on the best practices of content import and metadata application to ensure that all content imported into system meets business goals and objectives.
- Help train new and existing users; assist the development of user tutorials.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of direct experience as a DAM system admin, content librarian, or similar role
- Experience working with DAM platforms, experience with Adobe Experience Manager desirable
- Data literate with strong data management and analytical skills
- Process improvement or Six Sigma certification desired
- Comfortable with data entry, data manipulation and reporting
- Highly organized, deadline-oriented, schedule driven, with good written and oral communication skills
- Strong grasp of digital asset management fundamentals and industry best practices
- Constantly aware of the latest changes to DAM system functionalities and roadmap, and plan for change in advance
- Best practice knowledge that can be applied to develop metadata schemas, controlled vocabularies, taxonomies, file and folder naming conventions and structures.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience leading transformational change
- Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$76,800 - $105,800 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.