Learning Facilitation Professional 2
DescriptionHumana Healthy Horizons in Indiana is seeking exceptional candidates for the Learning Facilitation Professional 2 role who conducts or facilitates training courses for organization employees or external audiences. The Learning Facilitation Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Learning Facilitation Professional 2 plans, coordinates, and implements all aspects of training programs for participants throughout the organization, including but not limited to instructor-led and virtual instructor-led training. This professional understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas and makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
The Learning Facilitation Professional 2 responsibilities:
· Selects appropriate materials.
· Creates an environment that is conducive to learning and exchanging information, engages the learner, and produces the desired outcomes.
· Monitors training personnel records to ensure that employees have met all company training requirements for company, quality, and regulatory compliance.
· Analyzes course evaluations to judge effectiveness of training sessions and to implement suggestions for improvements.
· Evaluates the relevance of online resources to complement the facilitated experience in the fields as appropriate.
· Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Must reside in the state of Indiana.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
- Effective communicator, verbally and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external department and leadership.
- Must meet the Care Coordinator or Service Coordinator qualifications in the State of Indiana: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Health, or be a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with a valid unrestricted license in the State of Indiana AND 2+ years of training in an adult learning environment or 1+ years successfully working as a Care Coordinator or Service Coordinator.
Work at Home Requirements
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
- Understanding of curriculum design and adult learning principles.
- Experience managing projects or processes.
- Experience using a wide variety of training tools to effectively facilitate to a wide audience.
- Passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Workstyle: Combination remote work at home with travel to train and precept within market office locations and member’s home or nursing facility
- Travel: Up to 50% travel in the state of Indiana.
- Core Workdays & Hours: Monday – Friday; typically, 8:00am – 5:00pm Eastern or Central Standard Time
- Benefits: Benefits are effective on day 1. Full time Associates enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of supplemental insurances, tuition assistance and much more.....
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Social Security Task
Scheduled Weekly Hours40