Program Delivery Lead - Encounter Submissions and DEO Product
DescriptionThe Program Delivery Lead - Encounter Submissions and DEO Product manages vendor relationships and helps support day-to-day operations for Encounter Submissions and Dual Eligible Outreach operations. The role requires both technical and operational knowledge and the ability to communicate with customers on both fronts internally and externally. The Program Delivery Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Program Delivery Lead - Encounter Submissions and DEO Product supports the respective operations. Partners with leaders regarding implementation planning. Reviews and communicates results of programs. Advises executives to develop functional strategies on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action. Communicates with various customers, both internally and externally, regarding multiple projects status and maintains oversight until completion.
This is a remote position.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years or more of healthcare or vendor management experience
- 8 or more years of technical experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Software testing experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office XP products (Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- PMP certification a plus
- Six Sigma Certification also a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, you may be utilizing our interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$102,200 - $140,675 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.