Senior Technology Implementation Professional
DescriptionThe Senior Technology Implementation Professional delivers new technological solutions to meet business needs within a specified scope while aligned to enterprise objectives. The Senior Technology Implementation Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Technology Implementation Professional gathers and documents business system and functional requirements, influences system design, often in collaboration with IT, to optimize support and ensures solutions meet the business objectives and requirements. Completes and/or coordinates implementation of design and requirements, testing, operational readiness, and transition to the appropriate production support team. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Humana is seeking a Senior Technology Implementation Professional to implement vended solutions for finance. In this role, you will work through project implementations that will include functional configurations with system administration, performing IT business and system data flow analysis, and functional liaison between business and IT partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of technology implementation experience
- Experience with leading Project planning and execution including artifacts development, collaboration with cross functional teams’ effort and effective communication at various levels, including senior leaders.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
- Knowledge of business acumen regarding financial/system data flow, reconciliations and general knowledge of basic accounting.
- Experience in problem solving, consultation within complex environments and managing multi priorities relating to project/assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Projects.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience including Financial and Business Intelligence products.
- Master's Degree of Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to Prototype (proof of concept) business requirements utilizing vended systems and/or SQL programming.
- 1+ years of experience in writing SQL queries, with moderate level of skill
- Robotic process automation experience a PLUS
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$78,800 - $108,500 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.