Senior M&A Professional
DescriptionHumana’s Corporate Development team is seeking high potential candidates to fill the Senior M&A Prof role who are looking to accelerate their career development and contribute to driving disruption in the health care industry.
Humana’s Corporate Development team is a high-profile, high impact group that works with Humana's top leaders to identify and execute against inorganic opportunities to accelerate our strategy. In Corporate Development, you will help source transformational M&A opportunities and execute the deal process from discovery to due diligence to signing. The Corporate Development team frequently meets with management teams of potential M&A targets and regularly works with Humana’s CEO and CFO to evaluate and discuss strategic M&A opportunities. Day to day activities will include researching potential transaction targets, coordinating due diligence activities, financial modeling, and preparing deliverables for Humana’s senior leaders and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic achievement (i.e., strong GPA, academic awards)
- 5+ years of related work experience in investment banking, accounting, consulting firm or corporate finance role
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and a demonstrated ability to perform complex qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to work independently and on a team especially by providing though leadership
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Commitment to innovative thought, strategic thinking, and making a difference
- Must be able to relocate to Louisville, Ky
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business
- Experience working for top tier consultancy firm or in a public accounting firm
- Prior healthcare industry experience
This role is located in downtown Louisville, Ky. Relocation is required for this role as the Corporate Development team is located at our headquarters in Louisville, KY.
- Compensation and Financial Security — Our pay philosophy is designed to motivate and reward associates for their skills and contributions to the company. We provide options to help you plan for your future and protect your assets: Competitive base pay, Recognition pay, 401(k) retirement savings plan (125% match for the first 6% contributed by an associate), etc.
- Your Whole Health — Humana's health products and services are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family: Medical, dental, and vision benefits, Health plan incentives, Paternity leave, etc.
- Work Perks — Humana knows your life extends outside of work. We have many options to support your interests and needs. Some departments have the flexibility to allow associates to work from home, and we offer all associates: Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time, jury duty pay, Associate charity matching program, Discount programs with major retailers, etc.
- Grow With Us — Humana provides growth and career opportunities that can help you develop your skills and build your future with the organization: Internal and external learning events, Tuition assistance, Inclusion and diversity training, etc.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40