Supplier Diversity and DEI Metrics Professional
DescriptionThe Supplier Diversity and DEI Metrics Professional 2 collaborates with Supplier Diversity, People Analytics and DEI leadership to execute reporting and data needs to deliver on the DEI Metrics and Supplier Diversity outcomes. They will project manage their work, working cross functionally to deliver quarterly analysis, insights and data trends across multiple data sets and integrate into executive level presentations for leadership and internal reporting.
The Supplier Diversity and DEI Metrics Professional 2 will execute monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and insights. They will review and evaluate supplier data across multiple systems to design business driven solutions towards company objectives. They will collaborate with the Procurement Center of Excellence to ensure proper analytics, insights and reporting is available in a timely fashion to support the development, execution and monitoring of supplier diversity & sustainability initiatives. They will work with the Director of Supplier Diversity & Sustainability and Procurement Leaders to establish a clear forecast for each spend category and support the measurement of progress/pull-through against the forecast for diversity and sustainability. They will be responsible for maintaining accurate diversity status of our diverse suppliers across the enterprise. They will support the development of a supplier diversity pipeline across all spend categories.
They will document and support processes for data governance, integration with additional Finance and HR systems, and security in partnership with the DEI Compliance Lead, Director of Supplier Diversity, and overall HR Governance. They will leverage Workday, PowerBI and DEI dashboards to respond to data inquiries per the data governance model and in partnership with DEI Business Aligned Leads. They will work to verify data and serve as checks and balance to data input to external surveys (review validity of data and pull data from systems that don’t require People Analytics team). Monitor and analyze data and trends to identify opportunities, issues and needs that impact business results. Develop management information and intelligence on strategic diverse suppliers. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's degree
- Four years work experience in Supplier Diversity, HR Analytics or related field
- 2 or more years of experience working with business or data analytics, reporting tools and Excel pivot tables.
- Ability to assimilate, analyze, draw conclusions and make recommendations from multi-faceted data sets.
- Demonstrated ability to connect the dots end-to-end and focus on simplifying processes and experiences.
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and ability to proactively identify and mitigate issues.
- Ability to interface with multiple teams across the organization and to serve as a partner and a team player.
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel (intermediate to advanced) & Power Point
- Emphasis on data analytics, HR data, Supplier Diversity experience
- Project Management skillset
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion certification or education background
- PowerBI experience
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership
- Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. Just to name a few:
- Work-Life Balance
- Generous PTO package
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Annual Incentive Plan
- 401K Plan
- Well-being program
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing
If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40