VP, Segment CIO, Member Sales, Enrollment, and Customer Service
DescriptionThe VP, Segment CIO, Member Sales, Enrollment, and Customer Service collaborates with senior business executives from the Retail Insurance Segment (Medicare & Medicaid) to deliver technology solutions that enable Humana’s customers to buy and enroll in health plans of their choice, utilize their benefits and receive customer service for the care that they need. The Segment CIO, Member Sales, Enrollment, and Customer Service is an executive leader of the company and requires an enterprise technology leadership mindset with an in-depth understanding of Insurance Segment business and technology needs, awareness of the Centerwell segment, and agile delivery experience.
The VP, Segment CIO, Member Sales, Enrollment and Customer Service leads a cross functional team to drive Solution Architecture and Operations and Technology Solutions Delivery for the organization. The team is comprised of approximately 1200 people (300+ associates and 900+ contractors). The VP, Segment CIO, Member Sales, Enrollment & Customer Service ensures the appropriate financial and organizational support is being allocated in support of the segment and enterprise goals. Decisions are typically related to intradepartmental coordination, development and implementation of strategic plans and business outcomes, and develops and implements strategic plans that are aligned with the Segment or Business strategy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or extensive experience in technology leadership and delivery in an agile environment
- 10 or more years of technical experience
- 8 or more years of leadership experience
- Must have experience in leading large scale modern technology transformation projects
- Must have experience in leading an organization through a technology and delivery transformation (Effective Change Manager)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to senior leaders
- Advanced experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements and trend reports
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale, highly visible programs with responsibility for multiple delivery teams
Scheduled Weekly Hours40