Medicare Sales Field Agent - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
DescriptionAre you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated, and self-driven individuals to join our team.
In this field position, you will build community relationships, drive self-generated sales, and meet sales goals and metrics while working independently. You will be interacting with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through face-to-face, telephonic, virtual interactions. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
- Active Health Insurance license or ability to obtain
- Prior experience using multiple applications/software and multiple screens simultaneously
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish without limitations or assistance
- Must reside in Jefferson County, KY
- Active Life Insurance license
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Engaged with the community through service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Humana offers a variety of benefits to promote the best health and well-being of our employees and their families. We design competitive and flexible packages to give out employees a sense of financial security – both today and in the future, including:
- Health benefits effective day 1
- Paid time off, holidays, volunteer time, and jury duty pay
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Tuition assistance
- Scholarships for eligible dependents
- Parental and caregiver leave
- Employee charity matching program
- Network Resource Groups (NRGs)
- Career Development Opportunities
Social Security Task:
Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants may be asked to provide their Social Security Number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana’s secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40