Senior Data Manager
DescriptionThe Senior Data Manager supports all aspects of configuration control, data management, and deficiency reporting. The Senior Data Manager work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Humana’s Health Quality and Stars organization is seeking a Senior Data Manager to assist in managing the HEDIS program - delivering quality and value in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be self-directed, highly-engaged, and will demonstrate exceptional collaboration and communication sills along with a deep understanding of program/project management. This will require building and maintaining strong relationships with corporate and regulatory partners, including IT, Data Operations, HEDIS Auditor and other vended partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 or more years of project management experience
- Experience with complex, multi-faced projects and managing competing timelines and priorities
- Experience with interfacing with a wide variety of partners and excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience in healthcare, insurance or related industry, and/or HEDIS, Stars or similar
- Strong background partnering and influencing other business areas to align on and meet objectives
- Process proficiency with ability to develop new end-to-end processes and effectively optimize existing work processes to predict, address and resolve efficiency and accuracy constraints
- Develop and strengthen Internal and external partnerships to coordinate, guide, direct and oversee day-to-day activities that support the HEDIS program, including contingency planning and mitigation, communications, metrics, reporting and prioritization
- Ability to decipher regulatory literature and effectively communicate impacts and guide subsequent operational changes
- Development and management of HEDIS program plan and related requirements impacting and driving operations, partners, and stakeholders
- Management of HEDIS vendor to ensure timely and accurate delivery of HEDIS season-critical activities and ensure satisfaction of all regulatory commitments
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$95,300 - $131,225 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.