Network Operations Coordinator
DescriptionThe Network Operations Coordinator 3 maintains provider relations to support customer service activities through data integrity management and gathering of provider claims data needed for service operations. The Network Operations Coordinator 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Network Operations Coordinator 3 manages provider data for health plans including but not limited to demographics, rates, and contract intent. Manages provider audits, provider service and relations, credentialing, and contract management systems. Executes processes for intake and manage provider perceived service failures. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
2+ years of experience working in a healthcare setting with providers, payors, healthcare facilities, etc.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office and Proficient in Excel
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Candidate should live in CA and have the ability to come into the Torrance office at least once a month
Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment
- Provider credentialling experience
- Previous experience in claims
- Prior contract review, loading or interpretation experience
- Data analytic experience
This is a remote position
Work at Home Guidance
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership
- Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- Work from a dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$44,200 - $60,700 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.