Consumer Service Operations Representative
DescriptionThe Consumer Service Operations Representative 2 is responsible for the daily activities across multiple service functions area. The Consumer Service Operations Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
We are looking for motivated and highly driven career minded professionals that enjoy making a difference in others’ lives. This rewarding role allows you the opportunity to engage our members over the phone by assisting in determining their eligibility for state and federal programs that can improve their wellbeing. The Consumer Service Operations Representative role spends time with our members, gathering personal and financial information required to complete state applications on behalf of the member. This role requires individuals to be great multitaskers, as you are inputting information captured by the member during the call and updating in the various systems we use daily. Although assisting members with completing the Medicare Saving Program application is our first objective, we also assist our members with locating additional resources to promote healthy living, like determining if they suffer from food insecurity, or/and need assistance with lowering the cost of their medications at their local pharmacy. If you enjoy utilizing your skills and experience to help those in need, this role is for you!
At Humana, one of our core values is to inspire the health of others. We are looking for individuals who enjoy talking to others about their health while providing education, support, and encouragement to improve their wellbeing. We also desire, to cultivate the uniqueness of each of our associates as well as our members and are looking for individuals from various backgrounds to bring their expertise to the role. If you are looking to join a team of dynamic professionals, we welcome you to apply!
The Consumer Service Operations Representative 2 may perform installation, implementation, client support, client services, client administration, customer service, enrollment and eligibility, claims processing, and call center operations.
- Hours are Monday-Friday 10:40am – 7:10pm, with scheduled lunch and breaks
- Position will be in-office for the first 6 months (101 E Main Street, Louisville, Ky 40202), with opportunity to go remote, based on performance, good attendance and demonstrated ability to thrive independently
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus for NEW associates! $750 paid at 6 months and the remaining $750 at 12 months of employment with Humana
- 3 years of customer service experience, including typing/data entry
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology, systems and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook and Word
- Previous inbound and/or outbound call center experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous healthcare experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40