Manager, Business Intelligence-2
DescriptionThe Manager, Business Intelligence solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Manager, Business Intelligence works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Business Intelligence describes the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years of technical experience in data analysis OR Master's degree and 3 or more years of experience
- 2 or more years of leadership experience with direct reports
- Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- Experience analyzing data to solve a wide variety of business problems and create data visualizations that drive strategic direction
- Proficiency in understanding Healthcare related data
- Proficiency in verbal/written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Must be able to accomodate eastern standard business hours
- Advanced in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- Experience with tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Expertise in data mining, forecasting, simulation, and/or predictive modeling
- Experience creating analytics solutions for various healthcare sectors
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for full time (40 hours per week) employment at the time of posting. The pay range may be higher or lower based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
$104,800 - $144,300 per year
This job is eligible for a bonus incentive plan. This incentive opportunity is based upon company and/or individual performance.
Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Humana”) offers competitive benefits that support whole-person well-being. Associate benefits are designed to encourage personal wellness and smart healthcare decisions for you and your family while also knowing your life extends outside of work. Among our benefits, Humana provides medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings plan, time off (including paid time off, company and personal holidays, volunteer time off, paid parental and caregiver leave), short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and many other opportunities.