DescriptionThe Security Professional 1 reports to the Senior Security Professional and is responsible for supporting day-to-day Fusion Center Operations. The Security Professional 1 will conduct open-source monitoring in alignment with intelligence collections requirements to identify potential risk events or incidents which may impact the Humana enterprise.
The Security Professional 1 will work on an assigned shift within a team of four other Fusion Center Analysts and one Fusion Center Lead Analyst to support the Fusion Center mission of avoiding disruptions, reducing overall risk, and promoting the safety and security of Humana associates and facilities.
- Follow all documented processes for incident response and escalation
- Utilize open-source intelligence collection methodology to monitor for impacts to Humana associates and facilities while increasing Fusion Center situational awareness
- Prepare and deliver written or verbal intelligence products or briefings to a variety of stakeholders
- Work on special projects or long-term initiatives as dictated by Fusion Center leadership
- Develop subject matter expertise in Humana business lines, healthcare industry and geographic operational regions
- Participation in Fusion Center, Humana Safety & Security, and wider meetings
- Collaborate with Enterprise Crisis Management team, to include participation in wider enterprise crisis events
- Effectively provide communication updates, briefings, and ah-hoc communications as needed, superb communication skills essential to a successful analyst
- Complete travel and physical security assessments; think critically to further support the development of Fusion Center risk program
- Work with team to build tabletop exercises to support the development, maintenance and exercising of emergency procedures
- Support intake of safety and security concerns across the enterprise; triage and cascade said concerns to appropriate members of safety and security team
- Participation in proper information flow to internal & external entities as they relate to events, projects, or incidents
- Compile and interpret high volumes of data; effectively analyze and relay data to diverse range of audiences throughout the enterprise
- Bachelor’s Degree , suitable military or government experience
- Ability to think critically about complex problems as they arise
- Candidates must display high level of integrity and professional judgement
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to provide solutions and achieve desired business outcomes
- Strong communication skills through written and verbal means; ability to brief complex intelligence topics to wide range of leaders and business lines throughout the enterprise
- Strong background in producing strategic intelligence products; understands impact of global safety and security events on business and clearly articulates to corporate consumers
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environments, stay calm under pressure and be adaptable to unpredictable circumstances and shifting priorities
- Flexibility to respond to on-call scenarios, off hours requests; ability to work off-hours shifts to include nights and weekends
- A team player that can work within a team of diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Candidates must be able to supply a short writing sample that assess a security issue's impact on business operations
- 1+ years professional experience
- Familiarity with security technologies, access control, CCTV, etc.
- Familiarity with open-source intelligence collection methods, the intelligence cycle, risk assessments or other security themes
- Bilingual ( English and Spanish)
- Experience in the security field
- This role is located in Louisville, Kentucky based in office, but open to the right candidate willing to self-relocate.
- If selected to move forward, you will be required to supply a short writing sample that assess a security issue's impact on business operations.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. Just to name a few:
• Work-Life Balance
• Generous PTO package
• Health benefits effective day 1
• Annual Incentive Plan
• Well-being program
• Paid Volunteer Time Off
• Student Loan Refinancing
If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana!
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from [email protected] with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40